| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Glenville, Wv in August is really warm at 22.2 °C (71.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.8 °C (83.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.7 °C (60.3 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly parched. Circa 106.2mm (4.2in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:03 long and the longest day is 14:11 long with an average length of 13:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Glenville, Wv August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Glenville, Wv, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Glenville, Wv:
- Wellsburg, Wv, Usa - 119.3 kms (74.1 miles) N
- Philo, Oh, Usa - 154.9 kms (96.3 miles) NW
- Mcconnelsville, Oh, Usa - 118.1 kms (73.4 miles) NW
- Spencer, Wv, Usa - 15.8 kms (9.8 miles) WNW
- Waverly, Oh, Usa - 187.1 kms (116.3 miles) W
- Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv, Usa - 101.9 kms (63.3 miles) WSW
- Charleston/ Kanawha, Wv, Usa - 91.5 kms (56.8 miles) SW
- Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv, Usa - 161.5 kms (100.4 miles) WSW
- Williamson, Wv, Usa - 145 kms (90.1 miles) SW
- Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv, Usa - 130.3 kms (81 miles) S
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Usa - 183.8 kms (114.2 miles) NNE
- Uniontownne, Pa, Usa - 144.3 kms (89.6 miles) NE
- Oakland, Md, Usa - 159 kms (98.8 miles) E
- Buckhannon, Wv, Usa - 52.8 kms (32.8 miles) E
- Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv, Usa - 85.6 kms (53.2 miles) E
- Staunton, Va, Usa - 176.6 kms (109.8 miles) ESE
- Hot Springs, Va, Usa - 126.9 kms (78.9 miles) SE
- Lewisburg, Wv, Usa - 130.5 kms (81.1 miles) SSE
- Lexington, Va, Usa - 176.5 kms (109.7 miles) SE